Fabian Cowan, President, Posterscope India to address 2nd Transit Media Talks in Mumbai on Feb 6
By M4G Bureau - January 23, 2020
Fabian Cowan will be sharing his perspectives on the theme -- ‘Are agencies willing to bet bigger on transit media?’
Fabian Cowan, President of Posterscope India will be addressing the 2nd Transit Media Talks conference on the theme -- ‘Are agencies willing to bet bigger on transit media?’. The presentation will be followed by a panel discussion on the same theme, involving Rachana Lokhande, Co-CEO, Kinetic India and Jayesh Yagnik, COO, MOMS Outdoor Media Services.
With over 20 years of media experience across print, radio, and TV segments, Fabian has
worked with brands like Samsung, Microsoft, Apple, General Motors, Nissan, Toyota, Tourism Australia, Honda, Puma, Philips, Panasonic, Levi Strauss, Hitachi, Micromax, Parle Agro, Hindustan Unilever, and more.
The conference will be held at Courtyard by Marriott, Mumbai on February 6, 2020, with knowledge sessions planned on themes, such as:
- Media investment opportunities at the airports, railway & Metro rail networks, and on bus and cab fleets
- How transit media formats are rendering new dynamism to OOH campaigns
- What will it take for media planners and buyers to put more ad dollars on this media
- Digital technologies that are transforming transit media efficiency, and also offering networked media
- Enhanced creative expressions on transit media formats.