Laqshya Media Group CEO Atul Shrivastava to speak on pDOOH in India Talks OOH Conference in Mumbai on March 8
By M4G Bureau - February 28, 2022
Atul Shrivastava will be speaking in the session ‘TechTalk: The programmatic OOH jamboree – sounds to pick in all that noise’
Laqshya Media Group CEO Atul Shrivastava will be speaking in the session TechTalk: The programmatic OOH jamboree – sounds to pick in all that noise’ in the upcoming India Talks OOH Conference to be held at Sahara Star hotel, Mumbai on March 8, 2022. The deliberations in the session will focus upon addressing questions, such as:
- What will determine the scope and scale of digitalisation of Indian OOH, and what is the scale at which programmatic OOH/DOOH will gain widespread industry acceptance.
- Are the pDOOH solutions that are being introduced in the Indian market gaining traction, and what will it take for media owners / agencies to have them in their consideration set.
- Is the Indian market potentially attractive to pDOOH platforms operating at a global scale.
- What will it take to build an ecosystem that supports pDOOH growth in India.
- Will pDOOH help Indian OOH to exponentially expand its share of ad pie.
Atul Shrivastava has had a long and illustrious career that started with Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd. In Kolkata. He later switched to Shaw Wallace & Co. Ltd. In Delhi. Som Distilleries & Brew. Ltd. Mumbai & Bhopal was next before joining Laqshya Media Limited in the year 2002 at Delhi. He joined Laqshya as Regional Manager- North and rose to the position of its CEO in 12 years. Starting from developing solutions business and developing outdoor advertising assets in various cities across North India through tenders and lease arrangements, Atul took up the national role in 2011 as the COO of the company. He worked with the MD successfully on team building/ restructuring, diversification and growth strategy for Laqshya Media Group.
Atul through his clear vision of creating leaders, not followers, is known for creating formidable teams, in his leadership roles. “Don’t show them the shortcuts, which often corrupts; rather impart the values and show the dignity of achieving through hard work and honesty. Life becomes more fulfilling and such success is not short-lived” he says.
Apart from winning many accolades for his initiatives and contribution in his professional career, Atul is a Life Time member of the All India Management Association, Noida Management Association, Delhi Advertising Club and The Advertising Club Mumbai. He has also been a part of the Calcutta Management Association and Indore Management Association. Atul also headed the Calcutta chapter of “Beyond Wars’ (peace organization based in the U.S.A.) and Rotaract Club of Rishra (leading it to the Best Club Award in RI Dist.329).