Lemma CEO Gulab Patil to share his perspectives on scope of pDOOH in India Talks OOH Conference on Mar 8
By M4G Bureau - March 02, 2022
Gulab Patil will participate in a discussion the theme TechTalk: The programmatic OOH jamboree – sounds to pick in all that noise’
Lemma CEO Gulab Patil will be participating in the session entitled ‘TechTalk: The programmatic OOH jamboree – sounds to pick in all that noise’ in the upcoming India Talks OOH Conference to be held at Sahara Star hotel, Mumbai on March 8, 2022. The deliberations in the session will focus upon addressing questions, such as:
- What will determine the scope and scale of digitalisation of Indian OOH, and what is the scale at which programmatic OOH/DOOH will gain widespread industry acceptance.
- Are the pDOOH solutions that are being introduced in the Indian market gaining traction, and what will it take for media owners / agencies to have them in their consideration set.
- Is the Indian market potentially attractive to pDOOH platforms operating at a global scale.
- What will it take to build an ecosystem that supports pDOOH growth in India.
- Will pDOOH help Indian OOH to exponentially expand its share of ad pie.
Gulab is a passionate entrepreneur who has immense knowledge and zeal for AdTech and emerging media platforms. Gulab’s core expertise in AdTech propels him to develop advanced use of these platforms across various internet enabled media.