Xtreme Media’s Earth Series: Energy-efficient, cost-effective outdoor LED display
Sanket Rambhia, MD and CEO, Xtreme Media, highlights the key attributes of this offering.
Outdoor LED displays, although visually appealing and effective for advertising and promoting products, can consume a significant amount of electricity. This high energy consumption can lead to increased energy bills for the buyer, making it an expensive investment. The cost of running an LED display 24/7 can add up quickly and make a substantial impact on the budget of the buyer, especially those who are looking to purchase multiple displays. This can lead to a situation where buyers need to make difficult decisions about their advertising and promotional strategies and may need to consider alternative solutions that are more cost-effective.
To avoid this situation, it is important to focus on cost-effectiveness and outdoor LED displays that have low power consumption. By choosing LED displays that are designed to be more energy-efficient, use less power, or are designed to run at lower voltages, buyers can save money on their energy bills and reduce the overall cost of ownership. Additionally, depending upon the company expertise, LED displays can be designed to consume less power and can be programmed to adjust brightness levels based on environmental conditions, further reducing energy consumption.
Xtreme Media’s outdoor LED videowall - Earth Series comprises two variants namely Earth and Earth DIP. The series is a very good choice for such a set up as it is not only highly efficient in terms of its functionality, but also offers low power consumption, which in turn leads to saving a lot of money.
Features of Earth Series:
Earth Series is an energy efficient LED display series that reduces power consumption by 40%. Moreover, this common cathode LED helps the buyer further by reducing energy consumption without compromising on quality. In addition to low power consumption, the display also includes features that make it ideal for outdoor usage:
- Lightweight – The display of Earth Series is lightweight and easy to install because of its die-cast aluminium build. A cabinet of Earth Series weighs 29 kg/m2. Additionally, the cabinets' minimal weight makes the structure simpler.
- High brightness – The screen is designed to deliver clear and vibrant images even in bright daylight conditions. The Earth Series has high brightness levels of up to 6,000 nits (Earth), and up to 10,000 nits (Earth DIP) which makes the display ideal for outdoor advertising and other outdoor applications.
- Weatherproof – Earth Series is built to withstand harsh conditions and rough handling. It has an IP 65 rating. It is made of aluminium, is rust proof and designed to withstand extreme temperatures and high humidity of that of India.
- Green tech – Proprietary power saving technology reduces power and heat generation, and hence keeps the screen temperature low, further enhancing screen life. This in turn reduces wastage due to reactive power and reduces electricity bills by 25%.
- Vigilant technology - Xtreme Media's Vigilant Technology allows the client to monitor the screen in real time. This technology generates alarms in case of failures in the screen. It also generates reports of temperature, power, power consumption, fault, fault resolution, etc.
7-year warranty - In addition to these exciting and commendable features, Xtreme Media provides a revolutionary service of 7-year warranty on its screens, instilling faith in the clients concerning their products.
Xtreme Media also provides Xtreme Signage which supports up to 256-bit encryption and includes features such as two-factor authentication, maker-checker mechanism, file validation before content playback etc.
Benefits of Earth Series:
Cost savings - Lower power consumption means lower electricity bills, which can result in significant cost savings over time.
Environmentally friendly - Lower power consumption helps to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and other environmental impacts associated with energy production.
Longer lifespan - LED display’s low power consumption leads to a longer lifespan as the lower heat generation helps to prevent component damage.
Strong service network – The service team of Xtreme Media has a quick response time and helps maintain uptime. The downtime in case of failure is very low.
In conclusion, the rise in demand for LED displays that generate low power consumption is driven by a combination of environmental concerns, cost savings, regulatory requirements, and technological advancements. These factors make the LED displays economical and an ideal choice for someone who wants to save on cost and yet want an effective outdoor LED display.