Panasonic Indian ventures into Digital Display Business with SignEdge Solution
By M4G Bureau - September 27, 2018
The all new Panasonic series of Professional display monitors and 4k video wall is a fine blend of integrated display solutions, coupled with high quality viewing characteristics
Panasonic India has unveiled its new range of holistic digital signage solutions called SignEdge. A platform for companies to showcase their creative advertising and branding campaigns, the integrated solution enables the users to achieve their communications goals in an efficient manner. The company has also introduced a new range of 4K video walls and professional display monitors, which can be seamlessly integrated with the SignEdge solution.
The new Panasonic series of Professional display monitors and 4k video wall is a fine blend of integrated display solutions, coupled with high quality viewing characteristics. Its highly durable UHD 4K display showcases each and every detail of the display, through the assistance. The solution also allows for a smooth transition of presenters whenever there is a change in display, alongside facilities such as auto wake up on input and auto detect. The professional display monitors will be available in the range starting from 43 inch up to 98 inch and 4k video wall from 49 inch up to 55 inch with 1.8mm to 3.5mm bezel width.
With the advent of multiple promotional platforms the attention span of a consumer is on a constant downhill. Today, how consumers consume information and react to visual based communications has been changing rapidly. It has become imperative to create hard-hitting visual transmissions that enable companies and advertisers to interact with their end customers, in a manner which not only imparts the message but has a lasting impact as well.
The digital signage solutions under SignEdge helps consumers with seamless control, allowing them to manage and analyse the message they will be putting out. The solution is empowered by various technological tools that assist in the creation and maintenance of the visual content. Its advantages include:
• Complete Access, Centrally Managed: The system is centrally managed and provides the users with complete access to the tools for the maintenance and creation of content.
• Integration Capability: The solution provides seamless integration capabilities with third-party software’s and applications in customer’s network.
• Reports: Furthermore, the technology also enables for the creation and organisation of reports on the display status and CMS software, focusing on facets such as display/media player report, assigned content running report and user activity report etc.
• Cloud Service: The solution also helps the users minimize their hardware setup through the assistance of cloud management services, that reduces hardware based risks through network backups.
• Services and Management: Apart from the products technological prowess, the consumers will also have access to 236 authorized service centres, to perform activities such as Design, Installation, commissioning and support for the deployed solution and a toll-free number which can support a total of 10 languages.
Commenting on the launch of the product, Vijay Wadhawan, Business Head Systems and Solutions Division, Panasonic India said, “At Panasonic India our business practices have always revolved around a solutions-based approach, that focus on holistically imparting technologically laced solutions to our consumers. The SignEdge platform is yet another offering by Panasonic India which aims at enhancing the communications aspect of business, further uplifting the manner in which companies interact with their consumers visually across the nation.”