CASHurDRIVE adds digital brochure to its portfolio
By Bhawana Anand - June 05, 2014
The device can be placed inside cars, buses and planes, and at hangout zones, restaurants, malls or any other place where target consumers visit and spend time.
CASHurDRIVE informs that digital brochures are in vogue in several markets overseas, such as China, Japan and Australia, but it has not been integrated with the OOH media. CASHurDRIVE aims to achieve this by promoting it along with other OOH options.
Raghu Khanna, Founder & CEO, CASHurDRIVE, says the device will be particularly handy for brand in segments like the GEC, confectionary, etc.
Khanna adds that "mostly people like to buy products after checking them out. But you will not be able to do that with every product. The digital brochure can provide detailed information to consumers on such products. The utilisation of digital brochure would fairly depend on the brand.â€
As far as the response from the advertisers is concerned, Khanna stated, "We have started sampling the brochure to the various brands. The results have been very good and fortunately many are showing interest in this mediumâ€.
- Power supply: Rechargeable battery or with adapter
- Memory capacities: 16Mb (32Mb, 1GB, 2GB optional)Operation system: XP/Vista/Windows 7, etc.
- Page flipping animation and sound makes your digital brochure engaging
- Beautiful skin adds attraction to the content
- Convenient navigation and perfect zooming ensure that the reader does not miss important details