Quividi Conference on “India, the next DOOH giant?” on June 29
By M4G Bureau - June 28, 2021
The knowledge sessions will focus upon ‘Driving DOOH Growth’, ‘Redefining DOOH Audience Measurement’, ‘Syndicated Audience Measurement’, ‘OOH in transition’, ‘New Business Models’, and ‘The Business Model Powering The Next Billion Outernet Digital Screens"
The Quividi Conference on the theme “India, the next DOOH giant?” will be held on a virtual platform on June 29, 2021 starting 2:30 PM IST. The conference with feature focused discussions and presentations on diverse themes that connect with DOOH media growth prospects in India.
The knowledge sessions will be focused on ‘Driving DOOH Growth’, ‘Redefining DOOH Audience Measurement’, ‘Syndicated Audience Measurement’, ‘OOH in transition’, ‘New Business Models’, and ‘The Business Model Powering The Next Billion Outernet Digital Screens".
Quividi, the leading audience & campaign intelligence platform for DOOH & Digital Signage, is organising this conference together with industry partners Ormax Media and DGCT, and media partner Media4Growth.
The sessions will be addressed by:
- Arijit Chakrabarti (Associate Vice President - National Head - Strategy & Creative - GroupM)
- Vinkoo Chakraborty (Business Head – Rapport India)
- Fabian Cowan (India Head - Posterscope)
- Olivier Duizabo (President & Founder - Quividi)
- Shoumitro Goswami (Co-founder - Vyoma)
- Vivek Kumar (Director, Strategic Marketing - Cheers & FairPrice Xpress)
- Laetitia Lim (CEO - Quividi)
- Rachana Lokhande (Advisor to Board of IOAA, Business Strategist, Consultant digital Media Services - Schindler AG)
- Noomi Mehta (Chairman Of The Board - Selvel One Group)
- Aman Nanda (Chief Strategy Officer - Times Innovative Media Ltd.)
- Rajiv Raghunath (Managing Editor - Media4Growth and Outdoor Asia)
- Srikanth Ramachandran (Founder and Group CEO - Moving Walls Holding)
- Satyen Sharma (Head - Ormax OHM)
- Paul Leo Versley (Co-Founder, Lantern Media)
- Frank Vidal (APAC Head - Adcity)
Have a look at the full program of the conference and register for free here: Link
(If you can't make it live, all registrants will have access to a replay of the event.)