AdQuick expands global footprint with international partnerships
By M4G Bureau - July 18, 2022
First half of year brings 22 new international partnerships, expanded existing partnerships and new international bookings for the out-of-home advertising leader
OOH ad platform AdQuick.comreports record international expansion with 22 new and expanded international OOH partnerships, which include VIOOH, JCDecaux, Dax, and Hivestack SSP. The company states in its media release that it is on track to 2x its international bookings this year from 2021.
"Managing outdoor advertising campaigns outside the U.S. used to be a media buyer's nightmare –– it was a cumbersome task that involved researching multiple vendors, with limited visibility and trouble gauging results, let alone optimizing them," said Matthew O'Connor, chief executive officer of AdQuick.com. "By partnering with key global media vendors, AdQuick.com unlocks international inventory for our customers, simplifying how they launch, manage and measure outdoor campaigns outside the U.S. from one, easy-to-use platform."
AdQuick's new international partnerships and expansions include:
- JCDecaux, a leading global OOH media owner. AdQuick's previously announced integration with VIOOH enables seamless access to JCDecaux inventory. Now, advertisers can access all of JCDecaux's international inventory, in addition to ad units in the U.S.
- Hivestack SSP, a programmatic digital out of home platform.
- Outfront Canada, the country's leading full-service OOH advertising company.
- Clear Channel Outdoor France and Clear Channel Outdoor UK, which are part of the world's largest OOH advertising business.
- Global, which offers an extensive and diverse portfolio of outdoor advertising in the UK and across Europe. AdQuick is also integrated with their SSP, Dax.
- Additional international partnerships for AdQuick include media vendors Kesion Group and Liveboard in Japan, Elonex and London City Airport in the U.K., and Pattison Outdoor Advertising and Astral Out of Home in Canada.
"AdQuick has more than 1,300 media partners in the United States, which accounts for over 98% of available outdoor advertising inventory," said Katie Burwell, Business Development Manager at AdQuick. "As AdQuick continues to build partnerships with media vendors across the globe, brands and agencies can feel confident using our platform to reach their audience, no matter where in the world they may be."