VIOOH launches new real-time platform alongside suite of premium features
By M4G Bureau - June 08, 2023
VIOOH Trading Manager enables OOH media owners to trade their inventory programmatically with 40 leading DSPs in real time.
VIOOH, the leading premium global digital out of home (DOOH) supply-side platform, announced the launch of its new real-time programmatic platform VIOOH Trading Manager, and VIOOH Intelligence, a suite of advanced features focused on operational efficiency, programmatic deal management and yield optimisation.
VIOOH Trading Manager enables OOH media owners to trade their inventory programmatically with 40 leading demand-side platforms (DSPs) currently integrated, in real-time. VIOOH’s proprietary ad-serving capabilities that power VIOOH Trading Manager align DOOH to more omni-channel buys and bring an array of innovative benefits for VIOOH’s media owner partners, including:
- Increased demand through the support of a highly requested content management offering - including the management of visual units and moderation of creatives in bulk
- Optimisation and an intuitive user experience through visual planning and allocation intelligence tools
- As well as increasing overall demand, an ability to flag last-minute revenue opportunities
Media owners using VIOOH Trading Manager also have the opportunity to take advantage of the new VIOOH Intelligence offerings from a suite of additional data-led features that empower media owners to maximise the usage and value of their inventory. These advanced features will give media owners access to:
- Enhanced predictability of revenue via Programmatic Guaranteed deals
- Optimised portfolio allocation powered by the VIOOH Allocation Engine - proprietary machine learning software that uses state-of-the-art optimisation techniques
- Greater visibility and control over portfolio health - alerting and empowering media owners to react quickly to trading activity
- Data-enriched planning, and trading - through secondary audience targeting data and live trigger activation
VIOOH will be rolling out more features in the coming months - including premium yield management tools.
“At VIOOH, we predict that the growth in programmatic demand will outpace media owners’ ability to roll out new supply. To best manage this situation, media owners need to optimise revenue from the finite number of screens available - meaning campaigns need to be sold at the right price, and portfolio occupancy needs to be maximised. In order to solve this challenge, VIOOH has created these new tools to help our clients embrace yield management and make the most out of their portfolio,” said Gavin Wilson, Global Chief Customer and Revenue Officer at VIOOH.
“One of our key strategic objectives as a company is to ensure we provide market-leading capabilities within a future-proof platform that connects buyers and sellers. Our digital OOH and programmatic experts at VIOOH have been continuously researching and developing our product offering to be able to provide solutions that align with the needs of our customers. This has resulted in our latest innovations - VIOOH Trading Manager and VIOOH Intelligence - that I’m delighted to be able to share today,” said Jon Block, Chief Product Officer at VIOOH.
VIOOH Trading Manager and VIOOH Intelligence are currently live with a number of clients in Australia, New Zealand, France, Italy, Netherlands, and Singapore.