RITES invites bids for commercial publicity rights under different packages
By M4G Bureau - October 23, 2017
The bid documents are to be submitted online not later than Nov 3
RITES on behalf of Ministry of Railways, Government of India, has invited bids for award of Commercial Publicity Rights on License basis in the form of a Technical Bid and a Financial Bid to be submitted online on the electronic platform https://irar.easyauctions.in subject to and in accordance with terms stipulated in the tender documents for the Mumbai Area Out of Home Advertising Package.
NIT includes various static assets for the following Packages
• Package No. 39 South Western Railways
• Package No 40. North Western Railways
• Package No 41. North Eastern & North Central Railways
• Package No 42. South Central Railways,
• Package No 43. Southern Railways,
• Package No 46. Western Central Railways. Some of these assets are ROBs, RUBs, Crossing Gates, Railway Colonies and other various properties under the purview of Railways in the Municipal Area.
The documents for the technical and financial bids are to be submitted online on the electronic platform https://irar.easyauctions.in not later than November 3, 2017.