AMC Networks partners 3CS, Campfire to bring alive The Walking Dead at San Diego Comic-Con 2022
By Rajiv Raghunath - July 28, 2022
At the experiential event, live walkers greeted attendees from the elevated catwalk, roamed the party, and interacted with the crowds; iconic relics, set pieces and vignettes from all 11 seasons were on display.
AMC Networks in partnership with San Diego-based event production and experiential agency 3CS and NYC creative agency Campfire returned to San Diego Comic-Con 2022 to celebrate the end of a series that changed television - The Walking Dead.
To celebrate The Walking Dead’s highly-anticipated series finale this fall, Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Hotel’s Skylight Terrace was the ultimate TWD fan destination on the evening of July 22. The sold out celebration reunited fans to celebrate and relive some of the most iconic moments and characters from the past eleven seasons.
Unique sightings at the party:
- The cast of The Walking Dead
- Live walkers greeted attendees from the elevated catwalk, roamed the party, and interacted with the crowds
- Iconic relics, set pieces and vignettes from all 11 seasons were on display, including Bicycle Girl, Winslow, Shiva, Daryl’s crossbow, Rick’s hat and the “Don’t Open, Dead Inside” doors
- An airbrush make-up station that transformed fans into walkers
- Themed food and beverages, including “Taste of Tradition” ice cream flavours.