DPAA in-person Video Everywhere Summit on Oct 12; global broadcast of the event on Oct 14-15
By Rajiv Raghunath - September 23, 2021
Marketing and advertising leaders to talk Resilience, Reinvention, and Revitalisation at industry’s premier omnichannel event.
DPAA, the global trade marketing association connecting Out-of-Home (OOH) media with the advertising community while moving OOH to digital, will be organising its annual tentpole Video Everywhere Summit on October 12. The in-person full day Summit will be held at Pier 60 at Chelsea Piers, followed by a global broadcast premiere of the event on October 14 and 15. Registration and all information for the event is available at www.videoeverywheresummit.com
Marketing and advertising leaders will address the main Summit themes of Resilience, Reinvention, and Revitalisation.
- Patrick McLean, CMO, Walgreens
- Bess Spaeth, Sr. VP, Global Brand Media & Experiences, American Express
- Jackson Jeyanayagam, VP, GM, DTC, The Clorox Company
- Deidre Smalls-Landau, U.S. CMO & Global Head of Culture, UM
- Spencer Baim, Chief Brand Officer, Vice Media
- Shenan Reed, Sr. VP, Head of Media, L’Oreal USA
- Richard Guest, VP Marketing & Communications, Burger King
- Yin Woon Rani, CEO, MilkPEP
- Rob Master, VP Media & Digital Engagement, Unilever
- Kerry Flynn, Media Reporter, CNN Business
- Mark J. Penn, Chairman & CEO, Stagwell Global
- Bob Liodice, CEO, Association of National Advertisers
- Geoff Edwards, Executive Creative Director, GALE Partners
“We’re excited to see many of our members, brand and agency friends on October 12 at the in-person Summit. This year especially, hearing how today’s leading brands have navigated the past 18 months is akin to a master class,” said Barry Frey, CEO of DPAA. “Of course, we understand some cannot attend on October 12, as such we will be having the global broadcast premiere of the event in two parts on October 14 and 15. The broadcast events will include all of the original content plus additional speakers and surprises.”
New York City has also designated the week of the Summit, New York Digital Signage Week, recognising the DPAA, the week of events and the importance Out of Home advertising plays. “I’m pleased to join with the DPAA in celebrating the 10th New York Digital Signage Week”. As a global capital of media and business, we are delighted to once again host this exciting convention, which brings together leaders from the fields of advertising, marketing, entertainment, technology, and an array of other creative sectors,” said New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio in a mayoral message.