Saturday, May 25, 2019

Advertisement
Home » OOH News » Sai Advertisers sees good ad prospects on IT corridor short-loop routes
Sai Advertisers sees good ad prospects on IT corridor short-loop routes

By Ria Banerjee - March 13, 2019

Real estate brands in particular would be the major advertising category

Sai AdvertisersWith Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC) introducing three short-loop routes along the IT Corridors catering to the large number of IT professionals at these hubs, Sai Advertisers, which holds the ad rights on the routes, expects to attract more premium advertisers to the bus media. Real estate brands in particular would be the major advertising category.

The new 505-R route will originate and terminate outside Wipro campus in Electronics City. The bus route passes through Hosa Road, Kasavanahalli, Doddakannalli, New Horizon College, Iblur, HSR Layout, Haraluru, Kudlu, and terminates at Electronics City Wipro Campus. Similarly, route no. 505-RA will operate in an anticlockwise direction. Route no. 500-CC will start and end at Carmelaram Railway Station, passing through Doddakannalli, Kadubeesanahalli, Bellandur Gate and Kaikondrahalli.

Ravindra Reddy, Director, Sai Advertisers, told Media4Growth: “Some 400 to 500 sq. feet spaces are available for advertising wraps on these buses where non-PVC recyclable materials shall be utilised. Overall, we have retained advertising rights for some 200 buses. Besides these, exclusive media rights are won for 80% buses plying in IT BT sector while remaining ad rights are won for 20% city buses excluding the Vayu Vajra buses.”

Advertisement

Comments

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have You Say
Advertisement
Magazine Subscription